GLOBAL RACING OIL HYDRAULIC HV-68 is a hydraulic oil formulated with refined paraffinic mineral bases, with extreme pressure and anti-wear additives to be used in systems subject to great changes of temperature. It contains excellent anti-wear properties that reduce the mechanical deterioration of hydraulic pumps. Good anti-oxidant, corrosion protection, anti-rust and anti-foam properties. Great water separation capacity. High viscosity index. Excellent performance in pumping systems at all speeds
HYDRAULIC HV-68 outperforms Lucas and Racine tests. It do not show any incompatibility with silver. It can be used for any kind of hydraulic circuits supposed to function in severe conditions and requiring a hydraulic fluid of HVLP type (ISO HV) in the following cases: Industrial equipment used in public works, tools, machines for plastic injection, hydraulic bins, presses, systems working at high pressures.
- Superior hydraulic oil formulated with refined paraffinic mineral bases, with extreme pressure and anti-wear additives, micro-filtered to 5 microns (class NAS 8/9)
- HV / HVLP fluid engineered for use in severe conditions, typically high pressure applications including industrial equipment used hydraulic presses, plastic mold injection systems, public works machinery, etc.
- All-Season temperature range from -27 ºC / -17 ºF to hot desert like conditions
- Excellent thermal stability with high viscosity index 153 preventing shear loss, overheating of system lines, over pressurization and blown circuits
- Anti-oxidant, anti-corrosion, anti-rust and anti-foam properties
ISO 6743/4 (HV) – ISO 6047 (HV) - DIN 51524 parte 3 (HVLP) – DENISON HF-0, HF-1 HF-2