GLOBAL RACING OIL GLOBALTRANS TO-4 SAE 10W is a multifunctional lubricant for use in hydraulic systems, transmission, final drive, axle and wet brake compartments.
GLOBALTRANS TO-4 SAE 10W has the following properties and advantages:
- Improves transmission gear wear performance over TO-2 oils
- Increases span life of friction elements (clutch disc and gears)
- Reduces brake squeal and other brake noise and vibrations, even under conditions of environmental humidity.
GLOBALTRANS TO-4 SAE 10W is commonly used in the following aplications:
- Specially recommended for hydraulic systems, power shift transmissions, axle and final drive when CATERPILLAR TO-4 specification requirements are needed. For Caterpillar machinery working under ambient temperatures from -30 ºC to 50 ºC.
- SAE 10W used in hydraulic systems
- SAE 30 used in power shift transmissions
- SAE 50 used in axle and final drive
- Recommended by transmission manufacturers of KOMATSU, ZF, EATON FULLER, ALLISON, DANA, ROCKWEL
CATERPILLAR TO-4, TO-2 ALLISON C-4, C-3