GLOBAL RACING OIL GLOBAL FLEET 10W30 E-9 FE is a high performance synthetic lubricant (“Low SAP´s) for heavy duty Diesel engines. Especially recommended for the lubrication of Heavy Duty Vehicle Diesel engines Euro IV and V, equipped with DPF (Particulate Filter), with SCR (Selective Reduction Catalyst) or EGR (Exhaust Gas Recirculation), as well as previous engines, Euro I, II and III.
GLOBAL FLEET 10W30 E-9 FE has the following advantages:
- Long replace intervals due to a carefully engineered molecular additive package and exceptional synthetic bases with lower operating costs
- Extends the lifespan of emission control systems
- Facilitates cold starts and ensures protection of parts even at very high operating temperatures
- Excellent detergency, dispersancy and anti-wear properties
- Extraordinarily reduces friction between elements, providing considerable fuel savings compared to a conventional lubricant, and therefore a reduction in CO2 emissions.
GLOBAL FLEET 10W30 E-9 FE is compatible with Diesel engines utilizing ERG (exhaust recirculation gas) valve, SCR (Selective Catalytic Reduction), DFP (Diesel particulate filter) or DEF (Diesel exhaust fluid) systems.
ACEA E6/E7/E9; API CJ-4; MB 228.31/228,51, MAN 3477/3275/3271-1, VOLVO VDS 4, MACK EO-O PREMIUM PLUS, RLD-3/RXD/RGD, MTU TYPE 2.1, CUMMINS CES 20081, DDC 93K218, ECF-3, DQC-IV 10 LA, DH-2,